Our yard is like a water reservoir. Sometimes people need water faster than it gets into the reservoir, and sometimes the reservoir fills up quicker than the water is used. This also applies to the yard, except that our stock needs to cure and meet industry standards before we can let it out.
We need to manage the way that we take stock into the yard and how we let it out whilst minimizing handling and damage to the stock.
1. Yard Layout and Capacity
To assist in this process, you will be given guidelines and standards. These include:
· Standards Applicable
· Processes & Procedures
· Values and Principles
· Measurement & Reporting
- Microsoft Office
- English Literate
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Be able to demonstrate understanding of what leadership entails and how the applicant has applied these skills.
- Efficient logistic and process flow concepts.
- Technical concepts relating to yard equipment.
- The applicant must be able to describe where they have efficiently managed stock movement and storage in a yard facility and how they have influenced improvements.
- Must be able to demonstrate reliability.
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate where they have taken ownership of their position and decisions.
- The applicant must be able to describe where they have managed