A coil spring contains only certain concepts. These concepts are clearly applicable to a coil spring. One cannot reproduce a coil spring with concepts not applicable to a coil spring.
It is the same with Block Making. The specific block making concepts must be understood exactly by all those involved in Block Making and live in them so that we can have good quality emerge at wet side.
1. The plant must be to design and maintained to this standard; and
2. The staff must understand block making, be managed, and be cared for; and
3. The mix must be consistent (and quality of the highest standards); and
4. The Through Put concepts must be understood and practiced; and
5. We must administer, measure and report so that we can correct ourselves.
- Matric with Mathematics as a subject.
- A technical tertiary qualification.
- Application of learnings in practical reality.
- Measuring and Reporting.
- Demonstrate when has taken ownership in previous employment.
- Supervision/Team-leading will be advantageous.
- Worked in a structured environment where quality and continuous improvement are the norm.