Red seal Fitter and Turners with at least 5 years experience is required for a continuous manufacturing operation in Midrand, Gauteng.
The candidate will have a proven track record that reflects:
- A passion for Asset Care.
- Care, competence, follow up and order in his environment
- An energetic persona with a desire to improve themselves and their environment.
- An aversion to mess, waste and downtime.
- Must live in a 30km radius of Midrand or be prepared to relocate.
- Standby and Call outs are part of the job expectation.
The company will encourage and support the successful applicant’s personal and professional development by being close to the individual.
The successful applicant will get the training, tools and spares needed so that there are no basic bottlenecks to being successful.
The successful candidate will have to be show their mechanical proficiency.
There is significant automation in the plant.
- Interested in people and what makes them tick.
- Very good at making contact with people and to discuss solutions to a problem.
- Able to stick to CSF’s while storm rages – not be influenced away from the facts by others emotions.
- Needs things organized and up to date – needs to feel uncomfortable when the environment under their influence is untidy and disorganized.
- Sees organisational needs as personal goal
- Confident enough to push seniors and ask questions at the same time have humility in this confidence
- Be able to describe where and when they went the extra mile not too impress or because they felt under pressure but because it would be a personal victory.
- Time Management— Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Preventative maintenance planning and scheduling.
- Been trained by a professional in doing things right.
- Worked in a manufacturing or mining environment
- At least 5 years experience in the Fitter and Turning trade.