A Financial Controller in a Manufacturing environment located in COEGA IDZ is required.
If you are diligent, skilled, courageous, caring and you have a CV that indicates clear growth in responsibilities and competence as a Financial Controller, then please read further.
We will provide you with an infrastructure, opportunity & training to enable you to excel as a financial Controller in an environment where others are provided the same opportunity.
Mediocrity will not be entertained. Your references will back up whether you are the person with the qualifications and experience described above.
- Everything is accurately and consciously channelled into the correct format.
- Purchase what is required and ensure delivery, ensuring relevant data is captured to form.
- Responsible for all customer credit processes.
- Communicate professionally with customers.
- File accurately manually and electronically to company format.
- Have an overview of systems and controls, understand the importance of relevance.
- Presence and influence with the other office administrative staff.
- Ensure hygiene and cleanliness are maintained throughout the offices.
- Show proficiency in checklists and controls.
- Maintain key registers.
- Be the custodian of the filing system.
- Have perspective over reconciliations, ensuring they balance and are compiled to standard.
- Be responsible for planning and maintaining to timeous deadlines of Month end closures to Trial Balance.
- Understand and be able to update a Cashflow statement.
- Have experience with BOM and Inventory modules on Syspro as well as the concepts to ensure that what is being captured is resulting in accurate stock reporting.
- Be competent at passing journals.
- Filing to Company format.
- Proficient in Microsoft office Packages.
- Bilingual in English and Afrikaans.
- Communicate with professional etiquette.
- Qualification in Bookkeeping minimum, preferably B.Com or B.Tech in Accounting
- Stock counts and Bill of Materials.
- General Ledger.
- Sub-ledgers including debtors, creditor, stock but not limited to these.
- Trial Balance and it’s balancing
- Document handling and storage
- Reconciliation of control accounts
- Concepts around renovating and building in relation to the Business.
- Bookkeeping History.
- Stock responsibilities
- Manufacturing environment
- Clean track record
- Increasing level of accountability over time.