The ideal candidate will be a CA(SA) and have a history of employment in Manufacturing either as the head or working with the head, the position is responsible for financial strategy, financial planning and analysis including the cost and management accounting of operations, financial reporting, company audits, compliance, and bank relationships. They will collaborate with the executive team to make decisions regarding company’s financial strategy and operations. The candidate will possess a strong background in finance and cost and management accounting.
The ideal candidate will be between 35 and 41, will be interested and open to exploring and being part of the leadership of a succesful, privately owned entity whose success has been achieved out of a thinking that goes beyond the current main stream idea of capitalistic, materialistic thinking.
- Create and present financial and tax strategy recommendations to the Executive Leadership team.
- Will oversee the full financial function (creditors, credit control/debtors, accounting).
- Will oversee the preparation of Management Accounts.
- Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits.
- Prepare financial statements and reports including Management accounts and other measurement reports relating to efficiency in operations and relevance in sales.
- Ensure legal and tax compliance on all financial functions.
- Manage relationships with banks.
- Manage and ensure SLA’s, Customer contracts and employee contracts are kept up to date and are being applied across the board.
- Company Secretary duties.
- Prepare the annual budgets.
- Be the owner of the QMS system and implement internal controls.
Qualifications and skills
- Strong finance-based analytical skills.
- 7 – 10 years’ of finance experience.
- Office 365.
- Bill of Materials and Inventory control, e.g. some Manufacturing Cost Accounting experience.