The Syspro ERP system in this organisation needs an individual who will have a detailed overview and understanding of the business to caretake the system to free the accountants to focus on the quality of information being prepared for reporting and the managers on leading their focus areas in the correct direction:
- Syspro support with an expert understanding of ledger integrations setup;
- Master data maintenance support;
- Preparing all Syspro/SQL data for interfacing into other applications, scheduling the interfaces;
- Designing reports for Management in Qlickview (sales information and profitability system), some reports were mailed to them every morning automatically and some could be accessed in Qlickview;
- Syspro support on Data Rapt, if there were differences between the ledger and subledger, although users were responsible to ensure journals were processed to clear outstanding transactions;
- Looking after all weighbridge interfaces into Syspro from weighing in raw materials to dispatching final product;
- Setting up similar to attached Manac Accounts at the beginning of the year ensuring it balances back to Syspro and Budgets supplied by Finance;
- Ensuring day end, month end runs and depreciation were run. Posting any unposted journals from the subledger;
- Creating standard user profiles on Syspro ensuring transactional security, ensuring proper division of duties in Syspro. Finance signed off on transaction access requests by users;
Skill and Experience:
- A relevant financially oriented tertiary qualification or systems and processes tertiary qualification.
- Advanced Syspro experience.
- Business analysis experience.