A Midrand-based company, we process various forms of concrete into high quality tiles and other products.
You would have control of the plant and staff and be required to understand all equipment, setup and operation thereof.
You would also have to train, manage and motivate your team.
The outcome we expect is world class product that our customers experience when they receive it.
There will be no place for mediocrity in any staff member of your team.
It will be a champion team.
This position we see as a long term commitment to learning this specialised trade and to learning the best secrets from around the world and bringing them to our local customers in excellence.
The suitable candidate will have what the above takes along with a suitable tertiary qualification and experience, with references to back this up.
- Microsoft Office
- English Literate
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Be able to demonstrate understanding of what leadership entails and how the applicant has applied these skills.
- Be able to explain the core principles of Block making.
- Take ownership
- Must care about delivering quality product on time in volume
- Must be able to describe incidents where the applicant has influenced their environment
- Must be able to demonstrate reliability
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate that they have worked in an environment that demanded regular quality reporting of measurements around production, waste, maintenance issues and staff.